Dr. Jenni Eastin has the opportunity to work with hundreds of buyers and sellers in the Dallas Metroplex. Many have have entrusted her with their real estate decisions and have decided to make her their "Realtor for Life."
Here are some of the credentials that encourage others to choose Jenni as their Realtor:
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- RE/MAX Awards: Top 100% Club, RE/MAX Executive Club
- 15+ years real estate investment, leasing, and sales experience
- 18+ years business management experience in service oriented industries
- Residential home and investment experience
- Member of National Association of Realtors and Collin County Association of Realtors
- Bachelors, Special Education– Baylor University
- Masters of Education, Behavioral Disorders— University of North Texas
- Doctor of Philosophy, Administration—University of North Texas
Areas of Specialization:
- Buyer and Seller representation in New Construction and Pre-Owned Homes serving the DFW Metroplex including Frisco, Mckinney, Prosper, Allen, Plano, Murphy, Flower Mound, and Coppell.
- High level representation in sought-after Suburban Subdivisions, i.e. Windsong Ranch, StarTrail, Stonebridge Ranch, Craig Ranch, Starwood, Stonebriar, etc.
- Direct working relationships and Transaction Partnership with DFW Builders
- Access to "top-shelf" Lenders, Financial Brokers/Bankers, and Title Companies
- Assistance with Temporary Housing needs
- Transfer and Relocation Specialist